Human Resources at Zambart
Click Here to enter Zambart Portal
The primary objective of the HR department at Zambart is to ensure the availability of competent and willing workforce, as well as to meet the needs, aspirations, values, and dignity of individuals/employees and having due concern for their socio-economic problems.
We have further divided our primary objectives into subobjectives:
- To help Zambart to attain its goals effectively and efficiently by providing competent and motivated employees.
- To utilize the available human resources effectively.
- To increase to the fullest the employee’s job satisfaction and self-actualisation.
- To develop and maintain the quality of work life balance which makes employment at Zambart a desirable personal and social situation.
- To ensure the availability of policies and procedures that guide the conduct of business in an ethical and transparent manner’
- To establish and maintain cordial relations between employees and management.
- To reconcile individual/group goals with Zambart organisational goals.
- To develop the human assets continuously through the training and development programmes.
- To provide an opportunity to employees to participate in management and develop leadership skills
- To provide healthy, hygienic, and safe working conditions for the employees.
- To retain the workforce by maintaining stability of employment.
Human resource is the most valuable and unique asset of an organization. The successful management of Zambart’s human resource is an exciting, dynamic, and challenging task, especially at a time when the world has become a global village and economies are in a state of flux. The scarcity of talented resource and the growing expectation of the modern-day worker have further increased the complexity of the human resource function.
Even though specific human resource functions/activities are the responsibility of the human resource department, the actual management of human resource is the responsibility of all the managers in our organization.
It is therefore necessary and important for the HR team to ensure continuous interaction with all managers so that they understand and give due importance to the different human resource policies and activities in the organization.
As a department, we are more focused on the various HR processes that are concerned with attracting, managing, motivating, and developing employees in order to maximize both employee as well as organizational effectiveness. Our business is human capital, we are therefore concerned with the management of people in the organization from the time they join up to the time they leave Zambart